Animal Crossing [NJ] Animal Crossing [NJ]

Well,

Having played Animal Crossing for a while, I can say that while an accurate satire, this is poorly drawn, poorly animated, and overall shit.

I would work on using speech bubbles in future animations, adding voices, spending more time drawing than a fifth grader would, and making it actually funny rather than blatantly obscene.

"I made it for my friend" is no excuse, because posting your inside jokes for the world to see is a bad idea in general.

0/10, 0/5

joesephcontreras responds:

Actually no, did you see how strait the ground was drawn? Pretty good imo.

Also, I referenced the internet.

Nah I'm not mad at you.

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

Just a thought,

You all zoom right past the audio the the visual - did you ever consider that this is merely a simple and clean-cut way of presenting voice acting shorts without going to the audio portal where nothing hits the front page at ALL?

It's good writing, just simple conveyed visual to fit. Just some food for thought.

Luigi's Confession Luigi's Confession

DAMN

Good stuff, but damn, dude. I was so going to make an "over 9000" joke until the credits hit. I guess it was a bit more obvious than I thought.

Anyway, great animation.

hrechkaness responds:

haha thank you i couldn't not throw one of those jokes in there :P

Bob The Magician Bob The Magician

I leik.

For a beginner, not bad. One hint would be to go surf around the audio portal and look for music to use in these. It's all free, and it complements it well rather than this emptiness.

Overall, not bad at all. Art quality, especially.

TheCupcakeArmy responds:

Okay, I will for my next animation!

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

F*ckig Brilliant

Weird Al songs always end up with kickass animations, and this one is no exception. This is an amazing animation for an amazing, song, and your months of hard work certainly show it.

Good job!