Animal Crossing [NJ] Animal Crossing [NJ]

Well,

Having played Animal Crossing for a while, I can say that while an accurate satire, this is poorly drawn, poorly animated, and overall shit.

I would work on using speech bubbles in future animations, adding voices, spending more time drawing than a fifth grader would, and making it actually funny rather than blatantly obscene.

"I made it for my friend" is no excuse, because posting your inside jokes for the world to see is a bad idea in general.

0/10, 0/5

joesephcontreras responds:

Actually no, did you see how strait the ground was drawn? Pretty good imo.

Also, I referenced the internet.

Nah I'm not mad at you.

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

Just a thought,

You all zoom right past the audio the the visual - did you ever consider that this is merely a simple and clean-cut way of presenting voice acting shorts without going to the audio portal where nothing hits the front page at ALL?

It's good writing, just simple conveyed visual to fit. Just some food for thought.

Luigi's Confession Luigi's Confession

DAMN

Good stuff, but damn, dude. I was so going to make an "over 9000" joke until the credits hit. I guess it was a bit more obvious than I thought.

Anyway, great animation.

hrechkaness responds:

haha thank you i couldn't not throw one of those jokes in there :P

Turret Defense 3D Turret Defense 3D

Epic.

This is a stellar game. Seems legit, plays awesome. And the save feature completes it all, letting me come back and play a round whenever I want. For anybody looking for something to take the sting off of a boring day, this is perfect.

The Best Audio File Ever The Best Audio File Ever

TEN, SIR!

THIS IS INDEED THE BEST AUDIO FILE MY EARS HAVE EVER SEEN. GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR.

Uh, ohh yeahh (trippy version) Uh, ohh yeahh (trippy version)

lol'd

Saucy dick muffins.

In other news, I already gave it to Daniel, in a most solid fashion.

Tup and swive. Good day, sirre.

Armymenis12- Asuna Armymenis12- Asuna

w00t.

Nicely written and mixed. I'm curious as to the drum samples you used.

Either way, being a Negima! fan myself, I can appreciate how well orchestrated this is. Well done, sir.